Magnifique! We are happy that you have decided to join us in the Program One Discipleship School at Ecole Talmidim. We are adding our faith with yours that God will mightily increase you in the knowledge of Him.
Please make sure that you have thoroughly read through the "About Program One" and the "FAQ for Program One" pages on this site. It will provide you with valuable information on what you need to know and what to expect with this Progam.
Below are the admission requirements for Program One Discipleship School at Ecole Talmidim:
1. Completely filled out and signed application form.
2. All other necessary forms such as Standards of Conduct, Dress Code, Vision & Mission will require your signature as well.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older (Note: You must be 18 yrs of age by the time the Fall semester begins.
3. Must have a working knowledge of the French language.
4. A High School Diploma is preferred, but not mandatory if you can read and write French. High School Seniors are welcome to apply.
5. For those currently serving in a Church or Ministry, we require 1- Pastoral recommendation with contact information for your Church and Pastor. We will also require one personal reference recommendation with contact information as well. All forms must be completed and signed by all parties.
6. Must show proof of French Citizenship or other Residency paperwork.
7. All information on your passport or identity card.
8. Copy of passport photo.
After you have completed, signed and submitted your application, you will be contacted by our Admissions Office for an orientation to go over your application and all other necessary forms that must be completed, signed and photocopied by you before attending orientation.
We look forward to partnering with you on this journey. Jesus said in John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."
Puissiez-vous recevoir les paroles que le Pere a donnees a son fils afin que vous puissiez connaitre la verite et etre glorifie avec lui dans le Bien-Aime!